Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Red corduroy skirt refashion

Time for a refashion! It is the red corduroy skirt.... oh it is stretchy!
 For some reason when I wear this skirt I feel like I should be reading a thick book and I am possibly a librarian...


No matter what I do with that skirt it is ugly and too short and you see my ugly feet which I hate, hate, hate! Time to shorten it!

What I also noticed  was the button holes were a bit stretched out. I also didn't care for these brown tortoise shell buttons. Remember this simple red sweater refashion?

Remember these buttons? From this sweater refashion? I saved them, perfect time to use them.

So I swapped out the buttons. With a quick cut, some of my problem was gone. I realized cutting above the last button would be a good length for me.



Next just fold up and sew. But the bottom button was in my way!! Remove and finish sewing!


Done! A nice fall skirt my way.




Love easy refashions. BTW I made that top that I am wearing with it! Stay tuned, I'll tell you how easy it is to make!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...