Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Striped pants fix, refashion #66

Ahh just made my August quota. Tho- these pants I may rework. They got bigger as I wore them and could use some fiixing.

The before picture has been lost in editing land... who knows. But pair of pants with side zippers. Which I hated. Here is what I did to sew them out.


Here is the new version of the pants, which on camera made me look odd. I don't get it. It may have been the way I was standing. 



I am going to run them again through the sewing machine to just taper again in the thighs. Stay tuned! 
But hey at least I hit 66! Just in time for September. Where does time go? Seriously? 


Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...