Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue flowered shirt, refashion 67

Yup another button down shirt here we come! Welcome to my serious face. LOL It has taken me a long time to get inspired to fix this top. But I am glad I did!
Love the fabric but it needs some tweaking: collar doesn't button, too big, and bad sleeves.

I redid the neckline after removing the collar. I finished with bias tape. I made a casing and adding elastic helped to cinch the sleeves. Then I fitted it in the bust. :) Done!



Because it isn't a blog of a sewer unless there is a picture of a cat. Here my cat came up and began to talk and photo bomb me

So I picked him up, he just loves attention. 


Recap!!! Fits nicely! Yay!!!
The blog is getting back together slightly. I had a little bit of time to do some sewing. Yay! My time during the week is incredibly hectic! Got to love the weekends.

Cheers,
Lauren

2 comments:

Liochka said...

lovely ! nice job.

T. Sedai said...

Cute! This might be one of my favorite re-fashions that you've done so far. It looks like it will be super versatile too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...